- HW 6 is out! (due date: 6/15 (Wed) 23:59)
- HW 5 is out! (due date: 6/06 (Mon) 23:59)
- HW 4 is out! (due date: 5/23 (Mon) 23:59)
- No class on 5/5 (Children’s day)
- Check out your score of HW 1 link
- HW 3 is out! (due date: 5/02 (Mon) 23:59)
- HW 2 is out! (due date: 4/11 (Mon) 23:59)
- HW 1 is out! (due date: 3/28 (Mon) 11:45)
- How to setup OcaIDE on Windows: kr en
- This is a regular offline course; see “Time & Location” below.
- Instructor: Woosuk Lee
- Office Location: Rm#403, Eng. Bldg 3
- Telephone: 031-400-1031
- Email: woosuk at hanyang.ac.kr
- Office Hours: Friday 10:00 - 12:00
- Time & Location
- Monday 10:30 - 12:00 @ Rm 219, 3rd Eng Bldg.
- Thursday 09:00 - 10:30 @ Rm 126, 1st Eng Bldg.
- Jaehyung Lee (email: astean1001 at gmail.com)
- Essentials of programming languages (third edition). Daniel P. Friedman and Mitchell Wand.
- Notes on programming languages (in Korean)
- Materials from a related course: COSE212: Programming Languages at Korea University
- Self-contained slides and source codes will be provided.
- Course Overview: lec0.pdf
- Part 1 (Preliminaries)
- Part 2 (Basic)
- Part 3 (Advanced)
- Homework: 50%
- All homework assignments must be your own work. Copying assignments will get you 0 point for the entire HW score. A software tool for code clone detection will be used.
- Late submissions will get penalty points (-20%)
- Final exam: 40%
- Attendance: 10%