- Final exam announcement (including place info.) link
- The final exam will be on June 14th (Mon) from 13:00 - 14:15. It will be an offline written test. The place will be announced later. FYI, here are the final exam last year and the solution exam sol
- Check out your score of HW 3: link
- HW 5 is out! (due date: 6/07 (Mon) 24:00)
- Check out your scores of HW 1 & 2: link
- HW 4 is out! (due date: 5/24 (Mon) 24:00)
- HW 3 is out! (due date: 5/10 (Mon) 24:00)
- HW 2 is out! (due date: 4/26 (Mon) 24:00)
- HW 1 is out! (due date: 4/12 (Mon) 24:00)
- How to setup OcaIDE on Windows: link
- How to proceed:
- Every Monday, pre-recorded video lectures will be uploaded to the HY-ON LMS system.
- Every Wednesday 9 AM, we will have a Zoom video meeting so that you can ask questions about the content uploaded on Monday (attendance is optional).
- Instructor: Woosuk Lee
- Office Location: Rm#403, Eng. Bldg 3
- Telephone: 031-400-1031
- Email: woosuk at hanyang.ac.kr
- Office Hours: Friday 10:00 - 12:00
- Monday 13:00 - 14:30
- Wednesday 09:00 - 10:30
- Jaehyung Lee (email: astean1001 at gmail.com)
- Essentials of programming languages (third edition). Daniel P. Friedman and Mitchell Wand.
- Notes on programming languages (in Korean)
- Materials from a related course: COSE212: Programming Languages at Korea University
- Self-contained slides and source codes will be provided.
- Course Overview: lec0.pdf
- Part 1 (Preliminaries)
- Part 2 (Basic)
- Part 3 (Advanced)
- Homework: 50%
- All homework assignments must be your own work. Copying assignments will get you 0 point for the entire HW score. A software tool for code clone detection will be used.
- Late submissions will get penalty points (-20%)
- Final exam: 40%
- Attendance: 10%