- The final scores have been out link. Contact me if you find any errors until 6/24.
- HW scores: link
- Final exam on 6/19 (Wed) - you are allowed to bring the lecture slides.
- We don’t have a class on 6/6 (Thu) (Memorial Day). See you on 6/12.
- HW 5 is out! (due date: 6/16 (Sun) 24:00)
- We don’t have a class on 5/30 (Thu). See you on 6/5.
- HW 4 is out! (due date: 5/26 (Sun) 24:00)
- No class on 5/15 (Wed). See you on 5/16 (Thu).
- HW 3 is out! (due date: 5/5 (Sun) 24:00)
- HW 2 is out! (due date: 4/21 (Sun) 24:00)
- HW 1 is out! (due date: 4/07 (Sun) 24:00)
- I’ve posted an article describing how to setup OcaIDE on Windows. link
- Instructor: Woosuk Lee
- Office Location: Rm#403, Eng. Bldg 3
- Telephone: 031-400-1031
- Email: woosuk at hanyang.ac.kr
- Office Hours: Monday 10:00 - 12:00
- Time & Location
- Wednesday 15:00 - 16:30 @ Rm#507, Eng. Bldg 1
- Thursday 13:00 - 14:30 @ Rm#304, Eng. Bldg 1
- Essential concepts of programming languages (third edition). Daniel P. Friedman and Mitchell Wand.
- Notes on programming languages (in Korean)
- Materials from related courses: COSE212: Programming Languages at Korea University
- Self-contained slides and source codes will be provided.
- Course Overview: lec0.pdf
- Part 1 (Preliminaries)
- Part 2 (Basic)
- Part 3 (Advanced)
- Homework: 50%
- All homework assignments must be your own work. Copying assignments will get you 0 point for the entire HW score. A software tool for code clone detection will be used.
- Late submissions will get penalty points (-20%)
- Final exam: 40%
- Attendance: 10%